If the following don’t answer your questions, please email us at email@example.com
1. What payment terms you can accept?
We can accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
2. My payment was declined, why?
If your credit card is declined there may be a few reasons why: the card has no funds available, you entered the wrong CSV security code, the card is expired, you entered the wrong billing information, the card does not allow internet purchases (card not present purchases), there is a hold on the card. In any event by calling your issuing bank they can tell you why the card is declining.
Solutions: try a different credit card or try using PayPal as your checkout method
3. How do I cancel my order?
Only unshipped orders may be canceled. Cancellation may be done either through email. The refund will be issued accordingly if the card is charged.
4. Is my information is securing using this site?
Absolutely!!! Our Secure Software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
5. What if my address is wrong?If your address is not available, we will send you an email and/or call you. Please be sure to check your email within 48 hours of placing your order. We will do everything we can to fulfill your order.